Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer release day
Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring some goodies from the Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer release. Leave it to Simon to make our paper crafting experiences even better! I am using a new coordinating stencil set for the Gingerbread Man embossing folder. These stencils make it so easy and fun to color these 3d stencils.
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background and Focal Point: I ran a quarter sheet of white cardstock through the gingerbread embossing folder. I used a sticky mat to lay the first of two coordinating stencils to add color to the raised images.
I used a blending brush and dark brown, red and tan color ink pads to add color to the gingerbread men. I also used the next stencil and white texture paste to add a white frosting cuffs to the arms and legs with a off set pallet knife.
Sentiment: I cut the All the Joy die from red cardstock and again from white cardstock for thickness and popped it up with foam squares and tied some red and white baker's twine around the gingerbread panel.
I hope you got inspired to play with the new coordinating stencils for Simon's amazing embossing folders. I have listed and linked the supplies I used below. I also have a short reel on Instagram featuring this technique. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
I’d like to subscribe to your blog,, but I can’t see anywhere to do it
ReplyDelete