PinkFresh Studios STAMPtember collaboration - Grace and Gratitude
Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with PinkFresh Studios Grace and Gratitude stamps, available coordinating dies and stencils. Even though this is a stamp set I choose to just use the stencils and dies for a no-line colored look.
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I used a single plaid stencil that I had in my stash to create a soft plaid background on white cardstock. I trimmed a bit off to leave a small white border.
Focal Point: I used the Grace and Gratitude stencil set and dye ink to create the floral frame. I then used the coordinating die to cut it out and popped it up on the background with foam squares.
Sentiment: I cut the sentiment die from a coordinating color and added it to the top center of the floral frame with more foam squares.
Here is a look at the stamps, coordinating dies and stencils that are available.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)



Comments
Post a Comment