Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release Blog Hop - Day 1
I'm so happy to be participating in day 1 of the Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness blog hop. I hope you get some inspiration and enjoy the giveaway and a special offer for this blog hop. This beautiful stamp set will automatically be added to your cart with any purchase from this release while supplies last.πππ
A comment on this post will be selected to receive a $25 shopping spree at the Simon store. Each blog on this hop is a chance to win! Winners will be announced on the Simon Says Stamp blog.
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: Quarter sheet of white cardstock that I ran through the Alstroemeria Blooms embossing folder. I trimmed it down to leave a bit of a white border.
Focal Point: I took the embossed panel and added color to to the "debossed" areas of the florals and to the stems with copic markers. I then took a distress pad and dragged it all over the front of the panel. The distress pad will only leave color on the raised areas and you will have this amazing effect.
Sentiment: I stamped the sentiment in the coordinating color and used circle dies to cut it out and then matted it with gold cardstock also cut with a circle die. I added twine and enamel dots to finish it off.
For tons more inspiration make sure you explore day 2 of this hop and visit the Every Happiness gallery.
I have listed and linked the supplies I used for this project. Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!
Supplies:
HOP ORDER:

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
So beautiful! I love this technique with teal!π©΅
ReplyDeleteYour card featuring the new Alstroemeria Blooms embossing folder is beautiful. Embossing folders are such a fantastic way to make beautiful & detailed cards. The fact that both sides of the embossed areas give different looks is a big bonus. Thanks for sharing your lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThe colors on this card are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour coloring is amazing and beautiful on your card.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you chose. Beautifully done
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and sure to brighten someone's day.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Barbara! I recently began trying this technique with an embossing folder- your card turned out so pretty!
ReplyDeleteCreative and beautiful, your colors let this flower really shine!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, love your color choices.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - and unique! That flower is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese are some Lilies I can send my sister and they won't make her sneeze! How gorgeous these are.
ReplyDeleteI love that you used the debossed side for your card. So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring technique! Might take some practicing for me π
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Love your colors
ReplyDeleteBeautiful way to use this gorgeous embossing folder!
ReplyDelete