Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop - Day 1

Welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh March release Blog Hop - day 1. I'm excited to share some projects that I have created using some of the amazing new products from this release.
Chickie cupcake card- This card features the Big Easter Cupcake die set,  the Scripty Spring die and the Easter Words stencil. I used white stencil paste on white cardstock for a nice texture background.
Bunny Feet Cupcake card - This card features the Big Easter Cupcake die set and the Easter Words stencil. I just love the cupcake topper die of the bunny feet. So cute!
Plaid Tulip card - I used a tulip die from the Big Easter Cupcake die set and the new Scripty Spring die. I used distress ink and post-it tape to create the DIY plaid background.
Bunny Face shaker card - This card features the Bunny Face shaker die and the new Easter words stencil. This card was so fun to make and I used the cute easter confetti bits for the shaker element.
Happy Easter card - This card features the new Layered Easter Bunnies stencil set. I added texture glaze over the first layer which is the bunny face, on white paper. When it dried I ink blended over the bunny faces so it would stay white. You could use clear embossing powder too and heat set it to achieve the same result.
Pretty Pink Posh is giving away $30 gift certificates - one for each day of the hop. Leave comments along the blog hop for lots of chances to win! 

I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have made for this blog hop and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked the supplies I used below for your convenience. I have also included a list of all the spots to hop to! Happy Hopping!

Supplies:

Comments

  1. All of your projects are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I LOVE your stenciling and darling bunny shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these cards! They are all super adorable and brightly coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! These are the cutest projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What fun cards. I love the colors. Cute samples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun & happy spring cards!! Love the spring stencils and the shaker bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your cards Barbara!!! So much cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness! Cuteness Overload!! Love that bunny feet and chicky set! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the cards bring such spring joy; love that bunny feet cupcake card in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are great! I can't decide which is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EASTER!! SPRING! Love them all! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You totally knocked it out of the park. These are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the chickie cupcake!!! Hahaha so cute!! Lovely cards! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed this post! You did an amazing job of showing off bunches of fun ways to use these new supplies. Your bunny designs are so loveable and adorable, and your florals are really pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barbara, your cards are the sweetest things. I believe I have found another blogger to follow! Love this release from PPP

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all fantastic!
    The bunnies are so cute and love the colorful backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! So many adorable cards!! The bunnies are SO cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new shakers so much! I cannot wait to see more!!@

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your adorable cupcake cards! Sweet chick and bunny butt! The other cards are so fun also!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your colors for the bunny shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great idea for the layered bunnies!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Barbara love the look of your Layered Bunny Faces card, but for someone that doesn't know much about all products could you share what "texture glaze" you used?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lauryne CunninghamMarch 7, 2024 at 5:58 AM

    Oh my gosh, these cards are adorable- especially, the bunny butt design! I love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Goodness that bunny hiding and the shaker cards are so cute, thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are adorable.. love that chickπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your creations are just wonderful!! So cute and sure to bring lots of smiles and love. Love the little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all your cards.....the bunny butt cupcake is too cute and that shaker is amazing. Plus I love the bunny background so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your Spring/Easter cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, Barbara - These are FANTASTIC!! All of them are adorable! Love PPP!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness! Your samples are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1