Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer Blog Hop - Day 2

I'm so happy to be participating in day 2 of the Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer blog hop. I hope you get some inspiration and enjoy the giveaway and a special offer for this blog hop.๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡  
I have created three projects for this hop using the festive items from the Sending Cheer release. A comment on this post will be selected to receive a $25 shopping spree at the Simon store. Each blog on this hop is a chance to win! Winners will be announced on the Simon Says Stamp blog. Be sure to check out day 1 of the hop for more chances to win and for more inspiration visit the Sending Cheer gallery.
This first project features the Stitched Mittens wafer dies. I used distress ink to color them and adhered them to the stenciled panel with foam squares.
Next, I have made a very festive project featuring the aptly named Joyful Snowman die, the new CZ Designs Holiday Wishes sentiment die and CZ Designs Simple Trees set to create my wintery scene.
The last project I created features the Starlet Snowflake die cut from white cardstock and ink blended with distress ink in rainbow colors. I also cut the gorgeous new Timeless Celebrate die from gold cardstock and added it under the snowflake image for a simple but festive look.
๐Ÿ‘‡
I have listed and linked most of the supplies I used for these projects.  Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!

Supplies:


Comments

  1. All your cards are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, especially the sweet mittens. mdellen
    at gmail
    dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Barbara- that sweet snowman makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Barbara - Especially the snowflake one. (my favorite). Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful festive creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all 3 cards. The colors you picked were perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing the different color combinations! The snowman scene is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the detail in the background of the arch, from he snowflakes to the cloud wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely array of card designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You never disappoint! I like the Starlet Snowflake card best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards. I love the snowflake one๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! How lucky, I got to three cards made! I love them all! I am in the process of making more Christmas cards and I do like to make different ones! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What FUN cards!! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many great cards, My favorite has the snowman die!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three wonderful winter cards that have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful cards with these new designs! I love the colorful mittens, adorable snowman and the beautiful snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  20. your cards are wonderful- thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are all so cute! I think I like the snowman the best.
    (My name is Tonia. I'm logged into my Google account, but it doesn't give me the option to use it.)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute.cards. You really showcased different styles between each card you made. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards - I love those little mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don’t usually gravitate towards yellows and oranges, but that first card is making me want to try them out! All of these cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How pretty the shading looks. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fun colors on that mitten card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was gonna say I was smitten with the mittens but I really like all your cards. That snowflake is lovely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  28. I always love your creations!! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, Barbara - These are superb! I love the red one in the middle best but I like eall three!! Your work is consistently fab.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards. Love them all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the rainbow colored snowflake! ericaschedel@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love all three of these! Absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great cards! they are all in such fun, festive and cheery colours! so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I need those mittens ❤️ your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome cards! Loving your colorful mittens, that gorgeous and colorful snowflake and your sweet snowman! What a FUN Post!

    ReplyDelete
  36. You created three totally different style cards but each one is equally wonderful to the other two. What makes for a bonus is the fact that all of them could be slightly tweaked and would continue on as winter cards well beyond Christmas by changing up the sentiments. FABULOUS job and cards X's 3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What beautiful cards! That snowman is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the confetti mittens, especially the coloring that pops around the cutout diamond shapes. It is very striking. As is the non-traditional colors in the snowflake card. I think that makes a wonderful New Year's party card hinting at champagne. And I cannot leave without mentioning that I love the lost edges of the snowman disappearing into the hill, and how it lets your eye track back and really see the detail in the red scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Favorite Things Blog Hop - Day 1