Lawn Fawn Use Patterned Paper

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme ~ Use Patterned Paper

This week we are featuring products from Lawn Fawn. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Today I am featuring the Lawn Fawn Favorite Flannel Fall 6x6 inch petite paper pack for a holiday project.
Card Base: White cardstock cut to 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 to make a square a card base. 
Background: I used a square nesting die and chose one a bit smaller than the card base to cut a panel of pattern paper. I used those same nesting dies to create a frame out of white cardstock.
Focal Point: I cut a leafy wreath die twice out of white cardstock and adhered them together and added it to the center of the the square frame with foam squares. I cut small hearts from red metallic cardstock and added them to the wreath with liquid glue.
Sentiment: I cut the Merry Christmas die out of that same metallic red cardstock once and again from white cardstock for thickness. I used a combination of liquid glue and foam squares to adhere to the center4 of the wreath.
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Favorite Things Blog Hop - Day 1