Bundled Up Christmas card

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring a few items from the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember release. I have made a super fun Christmas card using the Bundled Up embossing folder and the Timeless Merry Christmas die.
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I created this fun background by running a quarter sheet of white cardstock through the Bundled Up embossing folder and using copic markers to color the "debossed" areas of the panel. I used a white gel pen to add some detail to a few of the images. I then ran a warm gray ink pad directly over the raised areas of the embossed panel. I trimmed it down on all sides to leave a bit of a white border. It's a wonderful technique!
Focal Point: The Bundled Up embossing folder also has coordinating dies for the images designed on the folder. I used the mittens and a cap to cut out from white cardstock and then I ran it through the embossing folder to have that wonderful raised areas impressed on th the images. I colored them in with the same colors of copic markers and used foam squares to add them around the sentiment.
Sentiment: I cut out the Timeless Merry Christmas and the shadow from white cardstock. I used the same red copic combination to color the shadow. I adhered it all together with liquid glue and added to the upper center at an angle.
I hope you enjoyed this post and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked the supplies that were used to create these cards. I try to find similar items if something is no longer in stock. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Favorite Things Blog Hop - Day 1