STAMPtember Exclusive - Penguin Pals embossing folder with coordinating dies

Today I am excited to share one of the new STAMPtember exclusive release of dies for select embossing folders. This project features the Penguin Pals embossing folder with the new coordinating dies. I created these adorable little penguins using the embossing folder in a different way.
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I cut two marquee rectangle dies and layered them with silver glitter cardstock and adhered them to the card base with liquid adhesive.
Focal point: I first cut the coordinating dies for the Penguin Pals embossing folder out of white cardstock. I then fit them into the embossing folder. This is really easy to do. I ran the folder through my die cutting machine to emboss the raised images of the penguin cuts. I them colored the two penguins with copic markers and added bow dies.
Sentiment: I cut the Sending Love die from red cardstock three times and adhered it with liquid glue under the penguins with foam tape.
Make sure you check out the new dies release for the amazing Simon Says Stamp embossing folders! **These will be restocked**I have linked the supplies I have used for this project. Thanks for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!

Supplies:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1