STAMPtember Exclusive - Party Balloons embossing folder with coordinating stencils
Today I am excited to share one of the new STAMPtember exclusive release of new coordinating stencils for select embossing folders. This project features the Party Balloons embossing folder with the new coordinating stencils.
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background and Focal Point: I ran a quarter sheet of white cardstock through the Party Balloons embossing folder. I then used the layering stencils that coordinate with this folder to add color with a blending brush and inks. I made the dotted pattern on the balloons with a copic marker.
Sentiment: I die cut a frame from white cardstock two times for thickness and adhered it to the embossed and stenciled panel. I then cut the happy birthday die from gold cardstock and then once from white cardstock and adhered together for thickness. I finished this card up by cutting a bow die from more white cardstock and added it to the frame.
Make sure you check out these new stencils released for Simon Says Stamp embossing folders! **These will be restocked**I have linked the supplies I have used for this project. Thanks for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!
Supplies:
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment