Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party 2026

Welcome to the Simon Says Stamp Blog Party. Today I am sharing a couple of projects using a few goodies from the STAMPtember release.👇Special promotion exclusive for this post!👇 
Follow the steps to receive this gorgeous exclusive embossing folder while supplies last!
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I used a plaid stencil on a panel of white cardstock that I trimmed to leave a bit of a white border. I used yellow ink and a blender brush.
Focal Point: I cut the sunflowers, centers and leaves from the Simon Says Stamp Sunflower Basket die set out of white cardstock. I then colored the sunflowers with copic markers, the leaves and centers with distress ink using a small blending tool. I arranged them on the panel I cut using the Simon Says Stamp Embossed Card Edges scallop die with 3d foam squares. I added the scallop edge panel with the flowers on the plaid background.
Sentiment: I cut the Here for You die twice. Once from gold cardstock and once from thick white cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue for thickness. I used more 3d foam squares to adhere the sentiment under the flowers. Last, I added a few sequins for some shine.
I created a bonus project for this blog party! Had to get a Halloween card in🎃
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I used the new Twisted Tree embossing folder to create this background. I took a quarter sheet of white cardstock and used a cloud stencil to create a spooky sky with distress ink. I then ran that inked panel through the embossing folder and colored the tree in with a black copic marker. I used a white pigment ink pad to lightly run across the top of the raised area of the tree for a little depth.
Focal Point: Well, I definitely choose the tree as my focal point but since with was part of the background I will tell you about all the little ghosts flying around the tree. They were ghost dies from my stash cut from white cardstock. I backed each ghost head with a piece of purple paper for the eyes to look like they are glowing and adhered them with foam squares.
Sentiment: I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Simon Says Stamp Haunted Garden stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating die from purple cardstock. (same as the ghost eyes) I stamped it in clear sticky ink and heat set that with white embossing powder.
I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have created and got some inspiration! I have provided a supply list if you are interested. Some of the older supplies that I have used may not be available but I have done my best to add something comparable. Please head over to the Simon Says Stamp blog for links to all the amazing designers participating in this Blog Party! Happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies: 


Comments

  1. I’m still on the fence about the sunflowers and seeing how you used them make me even more inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunflower card is so pretty! They are my favorite flowers! I love the little ghosties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al of these cards are gorgeous. Anyone would be happy to receive these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring of the sunflowers is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sunflower card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, I love your daisy card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1