Simon Says Stamp Stamp It!

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme ~ Stamp It!

STAMPtember® is a very special month in the Simon Says Stamp calendar and this week we are showcasing our very own Simon Says STAMPtember® Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Today I am featuring a couple of goodies from the STAMPtember release. I've created a very colorful birthday card.
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: I used the new Floral Follies Background stamp in copic friendly black ink and stamped it onto a quarter sheet of white cardstock. I then used copic markers to color each bloom and leaf. I used a black copic marker to fill the areas between each flower and leaf for a dramatic look. I trimmed it down to leave a white border and adhered it to the card base.
Focal Point: I have to say that the colorful background would be the focal point of this card.
Sentiment: I cut the Celebrate die three times from white cardstock for thickness and added it to the center of the background with foam squares for dimension. I trimmed a pre-printed sentiment strip and adhered that as well with 3d foam squares. I added a few black gems in a swirly pattern.
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. You can check out the entire STAMPtember release here if you would like. I have listed the supplies I used for this project below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1