Pretty Pink Posh STAMPtember collaboration - Warm Heart
Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh Warm Heart stamp set and the available coordinating dies. I just love the adorable images in this set. Gets me in the mood for cooler weather.
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I cut a quarter panel of craft cardstock and stenciled it with white texture paste. After it was dry I trimmed it down to leave a bit of a white border and adhered it to the card base.
Focal Point: I cut a double stitched rectangle from white cardstock and used a bit of ink to cast a shadow behind my much for some contrast. I then stamped the images from the Warm Heart stamp set on to white cardstock in black ink and colored them in with copic markers. I took the coordinating dies and cut the images out and adhered them together with craft glue. I cut out a few small snowflakes from sparkly glitter cardstock and adhered them to the ink blended panel and stamped the steam. I then adhered everything to the panel with foam squares for dimension.
Sentiment: I stamped the warm wishes in coordinating inks directly to the paper.
photo
Remember that all STAMPtember exclusive collaborations will only be available while supplies last. I have listed all the supplies I used with affiliate links. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!
Supplies:
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment