Pink & Main STAMPtember collaboration - Warm and Fuzzy

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Pink & Main Warm and Fuzzy stamps and available coordinating dies. This is just the sweetest sweater stamp set! Perfect for the upcoming days. 
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I cut a quarter sheet of cream cardstock and trimmed it down to leave a bit of a white border and then ran it through the braided embossing folder.
Focal Point: I choose my favorite sweater images from the Pink & Main Warm and Fuzzy stamp set and stamped them a few times in black ink. I then colored them in with copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and pop them up on the embossed background. I arranged them in a random order and trimmed off the excess.
Sentiment: I tied some white string around the background and tied a bow. I stamped the sentiment in clear in and heat set it with gold embossing powder. I used the coordinating die to cut it out and pop it up next to the bow.
Here is a look at the stamps and coordinating dies that are available.
Remember that all STAMPtember exclusive collaborations will only be available while supplies last. I have listed all the supplies I used with affiliate links. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1