Mama Elephant STAMPtember collaboration - Round Tag Friends

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with the Mama Elephant Round Tag Friends. If you haven't started your holiday makes this stamp set will get you going! Great set to create tags or a fun holiday card.
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock. I then took a quarter sheet of more white cardstock and ran it through an embossing folder. I adhered that to the card base.
Background: I used a quarter sheet of white cardstock and cut an oval window into it. I then used distress ink to add color to the entire panel and adhere it to the card base. I used a white gel pen to add some detail.
Focal Point: I stamped a few of the images from the Mama Elephant Round Tag Friends stamp set in black ink and colored them with copic markers. I then fussy cut them out and arranged them at the bottom of the oval window opening with foam tape for dimension. I agan added white gel pen details.
Sentiment: I cut the Merry Christmas sentiment die and shadow from white cardstock and used copic markers to add color to the letters and the shadow. I adhered them together with liquid glue and popped them up with foam squares.
Here is a look at the adorable stamp set with available coordinating dies.
Remember that all STAMPtember exclusive collaborations will only be available while supplies last. I have listed all the supplies I used with affiliate links. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Moments Blog Hop - Day 1