La La Land Crafts Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme ~ Anything Goes!

This week we are featuring products from La La Land Crafts. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Today I am featuring the beautiful La La Land Daffodils layering stencil. I am always in need of birthday cards so I created a background with this stencil set for my birthday project.
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I used the set of layering stencils to create the floral background. I used distress ink and blending brushes on a sticky mat to hold the stencils and paper in place white I applied the ink.
Focal Point: I cut out several sizes of butterflies out of white cardstock. I colored the centers of each butterfly and cut their bodies out of gold cardstock for some shine. I adhered them around the card with foam squares.
Sentiment: I cut the birthday sentiment out of gold and white cardstock for thickness and adhered it to the center of the ink blended circle with foam squares that I trimmed down to fit behind the thin letters.
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1