Honey Bee STAMPtember collaboration - Holly Jolly Frames

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Honey Bee Holly Jolly Frames and the available coordinating dies. I made tiny holiday gift cards. Make them for your upcoming gift giving or give a set of them as a gift!
Each square card base measures 3"x3" cut from smooth white cardstock.
Background: I used the frame images from the stamp set to create unique frames for each gift card stamped in black ink and cut out wth the coordinating die.
Focal Point: I stamped the small images from the stamp set in black ink and colored them with copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and adhere them with foam squares.
Sentiment: I stamped the same sentiment on each card in clear ink and then heat set with gold embossing powder for that rich festive look. I punched a hole in the upper corner of each card and added gold twine.
Here is a look at the entire Honey Bee Holly Jolly Frames stamp set and available coordinating die set.
Remember that all STAMPtember exclusive collaborations will only be available while supplies last. I have listed all the supplies I used with affiliate links. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1