Gina K Designs STAMPtember collaboration - Life's Best Moments

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Gina K Designs Life's Best Moments stamp set. This year is over the top! There is a stamp set, coordinating stencils, dies and more! 
Card Base: Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: I wanted pops of color so I ink blended the corners of a stitched rectangle die cut from smooth white cardstock and adhered to the base to leave a bit of a white border for contrast. I then cut a scalloped oval and ink blended the same ends and added foam squares to pop it up on the stitched rectangle background.
Focal Point: I stamped the one of the images from the Life's Best Moments stamp set in a very light ink using my MISTI on to white cardstock. I then kept my stamp in the MISTI so after I have used the stencils to ink blend in the images I could add it back into my MISTI and stamp it again with clear ink that I would heat set with gold embossing powder. I used the coordinating die to cut it out and add it with foam squares in the center of my scalloped oval panel.
Sentiment: I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set that heat set with gold embossing powder to match the florals and cut it out using the coordinating die twice for thickness and added to the corner with foam squares and sequins for some sparkle.
Here is the entire collaboration set for Gina K Designs.
Remember that all STAMPtember exclusive collaborations will only be available while supplies last. I have listed all the supplies I used with affiliate links. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1