CZ Design STAMPtember collab
Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with CZ Designs! This is a special bundle pack with lots of goodies. Also, when you purchase this exclusive bundle it will be at a discounted price!
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I used the nested ink rectangle stencils to ink blend a frame to look dimensional but is really very flat! I used a rectangle die to cut it out for my background panel.
Focal Point: I stamped the images from the Sketch Florals in distress ink lightly and colored them in using a mix of copic markers and colored pencils. I used a white gel pen to add a bit of detail. I used the coordinating die to cut out out floral heads and adhered them to the background panel with foam squares.
Sentiment: I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in clear ink and heat set it with gold embossing powder. Again, I used the coordinating die to cut it out and adhered it under the arrangement with foam squares.
Click HERE to set the entire bundle. This STAMPtember exclusive collaboration is available will restock when sold out. I have listed all the supplies I used with affiliate links. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!
Supplies:

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment