Altenew STAMPtember Collaboration - Grateful Blooms

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with the Altenew Grateful Blooms stamp set with coordinating dies. I just love this layering floral stamp set! This one will go fast!!
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: Quarter sheet of white cardstock cut to leave a small border ran through a swiss dots embossing folder and adhered to the card base.
Focal Point: Floral and leaf image from the layering stamp set stamped cut three times and cut out with the coordinating dies. I adhered them with 3d foam squares and trimmed off any overlay.
Sentiment: I stamped the sentiment and sub-sentiment in coordinating colors and used the die to cut it out.
Here is a look at the stamp set I used to make this fun card!
Remember that all STAMPtember exclusive collaborations will only be available while supplies last. I have listed all the supplies I used with affiliate links. Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp In My Heart Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Sugar and Spice release Blog Hop Day 1

Simon Says Stamp DieCember® Blog Hop - Day 1