Alex Syberia STAMPtember collaboration - Lovely Day
Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the next exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Alex Syberia and the available coordinating dies. Let the color therapy commence!
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I stamped in blue oxide ink an older background stamp to create the vertical and horizontal lined background, trimmed it down and adhered it to the card base. I wanted something simple to showcase the focal point. Any background stamp you have would work.
Focal Point: I stamped the gorgeous image from the Alex Syberia Lovely Day stamp set in black alcohol friendly ink and colored the image in with copic markers. I have listed all the colors I used in the supply list. I used the coordinating die to cut it out and pop it up on the background with foam squares.
Sentiment: I used one of the sentiment from the stamp set stamped in black ink and cut out with the coordinating die.
Here is a look at the stamp set and it's available coordinating dies.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment