Tri-fold Squeeze You card

Today I will be sharing a different type of card to make. Using the Simon Says Stamp Squeeze You stamp, stencil and die set I created a fun lemon themed tri-fold card.
Card Base: I cut 6 panels using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Arches die set from white cardstock. On three of the panels I created a plaid pattern. You can used plaid paper instead if you want. I also cut two small squares of cardstock to help hinge the arched panels together. Lay down the plaid arched over the other set of arched with edges touching. I glued each of the small squares behind each middle arch between to connect the front and the back arches. 
Background: I used the lemon stencils to create the lemon images and cut them out with a smaller size of the arch dies.
Focal Point: I stamped the lemon, leaf and branch with blooms and used the coordinating dies to cut them out and add them to the middle arch.
Sentiment: I added the sentiment to the first panel cut from white and the shadow from an ink blended piece of white cardstock using a coordinating ink.
I have an Instagram Reel that shows this project in action. I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party