Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween stamps and Simon Says Stamp coordinating dies Blog Hop
I am happy to be participating in the Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween new coordinating dies blog hop! I always look forward to the new dies that coordinate with Tim's amazing stamp sets. Today I am sharing the new dies for Tim Holtz The Scarecrow stamp set.
Click HERE to see the entire new release of coordinating dies for Tim's Halloween stamp sets.
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I trimmed down a panel of Yupo paper to create a spooky pattern with alcohol ink. I used blender fluid and a tool that puffs air to move the ink around. Super fun technique!
Focal Point: I stamped a few of the images from the stamp set in black ink and added clear embossing powder to heat set for a bit of shine. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out and used distress inks and copic markers to color the images in to blend into the background.
Sentiment: I cut the trick or treat out three times from white cardstock for thickness and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.
I hope you enjoyed the project I made and got some inspiration. If you would like more inspiration keep hoping, I have added the hop list below. Also, please visit the Gallery with tons more ideas. Thanks so much for stopping by and if you are interested I have included a list with links to all the supplies I used.
Supplies:
HOP ORDER:

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Love the bright colors! - cristy artaz
ReplyDeleteAwesome background
ReplyDeleteI love the bright color combo.
ReplyDeleteLove your use of color!
ReplyDeleteI love the alcohol ink background! I'm going to try this.
ReplyDeleteThe colors are just gorgeous! Love this so much!
ReplyDelete