Simon Says Stamp September card kit - Simply Shabby

I am so happy to share a project using items from the new Simon Says Stamp September card kit. I am showcasing the gorgeous embossing folder that is included in this kit. I was in need of some serious color therapy so I hand colored each bloom and leaf, but if you prefer there is a coordinating stencil and die set for this embossing folder!
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: Quarter sheet of white cardstock trimmed down to leave a white border. I ran this panel through the embossing folder to leave raised images. I added a yellow ink pad directly to the smooth flat side of the embossing folder to achieve the yellow backdrop to the raised florals that I colored with copic markers.
Focal Point: The florals are really the focal point of this card.
Sentiment: I used a strip of vellum that stamped the sentiment in clear ink and used white embossing powder and heat set that. I wrapped the embossed strip of vellum around the background panel and used tape to secure on the back. I added a few enamel dots around the sentiment.
Here is a look at what is in this kit!

I have listed the card kit and some of the add ons I used. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party