Pink fresh studios Summertime Blues
Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
This week's challenge theme ~ Summertime Blues
This week we are featuring products from Pink Fresh Studios. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Today I am featuring my favorite blending brushes from Pink Fresh Studios. I used the 1/2 blending brushes to create a beautiful beach scene to fit this week's theme.
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: I create the beach scene using the Beach Bird's eye die cut from white cardstock and ink blended with the 1/2 inch brushes using shades of blue and neutral inks. I left the strip between the water and the sand white and added glitter to it to look like foam of the waves.
Focal Point: I added some flying seagulls cut from white cardstock and I shaded their wings with a few gray copic markers. I used foam squares to pop them up for dimension.
Sentiment: I cut the Thankful die from white cardstock and used one of the blue ink pads and blending brush to add color to the sentiment. I cut it two more times for thickness and adhered together with liquic glue and added it over twine I had wrapped around the beach scene panel.
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment