New Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets - Monster Reunion

Have you seen the Simon Says Stamp Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween stamp sets? I am sharing one of the new die sets that coordinate with the Monster Reunion stamp set. I had a lot of fun making this project. I just love love love halloween!
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I used a circle cie to cut a mask out of white copy paper and added some removable adhesive to the back and added it to my card base. I then used a set of blending brushes and purple distress inks to create my spooky sky. I added few white splatters as well. I stamped some bats on the sky and cut out a spooky tree and fence from black cardstock and adhered them to the scene with liquid glue.
Focal Point: I stamped an image from the Monster Reunion stamp set in black ink and colored her in with copic markers. I used the coordinating die to cut her out and added some stickles to her dress for some sparker. I cut a bunch of little jack o lanterns out and colored them with copics. I then used the arched frames dies to create a more confined look to the scene.
Sentiment: I stamped the sentiment from the Monster Reunion stamp set in clear ink on black cardstock and heat set that with white embossing powder. I cut it out and popped it up using foam squares.
I hope you enjoyed the project I created with the new coordinating dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets. Having the dies opens up so many possibilities! I have listed the items I used for this project. I will have more inspiration to come! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party