New Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets - Leaf Prints 2
Have you seen the Simon Says Stamp Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween stamp sets? I am sharing one of the new die sets that coordinate with the Leaf Prints 2 stamp set. I have created a clean and simple project to share with you today.
Card Base:Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: Using a stitched A2 rectangle die set I selected a die a bit smaller than the full size to leave a bit of a white border. I used a speckled craft cardstock.
Focal Point: I selected three of the images from the Leave Prints 2 set and stamped them onto white cardstock with clear ink and heat set using gold embossing powder. I used the new coordinating dies to cut them out. I added color to each leave with watercolors and a paintbrush. I used foam squares to adhere them to the background panel.
Sentiment: I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background panel in clear ink and heat set with gold embossing powder. I added a few gems to finish this easy card off.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment