New Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets - Anatomy Chart
Have you seen the Simon Says Stamp Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween stamp sets? I am sharing one of the new die sets that coordinate with the Anatomy Chart stamp set. I had a lot of fun making this project. I just love love love halloween!
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: I used rectangle dies to cut out a black panel and a red panel to mat it. I stamped the images from the Anatomy Chart stamp set in white pigment ink on the back panel. I added clear embossing powder over and heat set it.
Focal Point: I stamped the hand image from the stamp set twice on white cardstock in black ink and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I used detail scissors to modify the cut a bit to fit my design. I adhered them to the background panel with foam squares.
Sentiment: I stamped a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Tiny Text Halloween stamp set in white ink and heat set it with white embossing powder. I used a coordinating die to cut out the sentiment that I tied bakers twine around the background panel.
I hope you enjoyed the project I created with the new coordinating dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets. Having the dies opens up so many possibilities! I have listed the items I used for this project. I will have more inspiration to come! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment