New Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets - Scared Silly

Have you seen the Simon Says Stamp Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween stamp sets? I am sharing one of the new die sets that coordinate with the Scared Silly stamp set. I love this creepy but very cute stamp set.
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: I cut the background from a wonky stitched rectangle die from white cardstock. I then masked off a strip with post it tape. I used a few stencils from my stash to create a spooky plaid strip using distress inks and a blender brushes.
Focal Point: I stamped the images from the Scared Silly stamp set in black ink and colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out and pop them up over the strip.
Sentiment: I stamped one of the sentiments from the set and used coordinating die to cut it out and I adhered it with foam squares. I added a few orange gems with craft glue.
I hope you enjoyed the project I created with the new coordinating dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets. Having the dies opens up so many possibilities! I have listed the items I used for this project. I will have more inspiration to come! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party