New Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets - Leaf Prints
New Simon Says Stamp Coordinating Dies for Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween stamp sets. I am sharing one of the new die sets that coordinate with the Leaf Prints stamp set. These leaf images just scream to be watercolored!
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: Quarter sheet of white cardstock cut to leave a white border. I used a splatter brush to add gold paint and distress ink. I also used a blending tool to add ink to the edges of the panel.
Focal Point: I stamped images from the Leaf Prints stamp set on watercolor cardstock in distress ink and used a watercolor pen to color the images in. I used the new coordinating dies to cut them out and arrange them around the ink splattered panel and adhered them with foam squares. I then used scissors to trim off the overhang of the panel. I wrapped some gold twine around the lower part of the panel.
Sentiment: I stamped the Happy Birthday in clear embossing ink and added gold embossing powder and heat set it with a heat gun. I then used the coordinating die for this sentiment to cut it out and used foam squares to adhere it over the gold twine.
I hope you enjoyed the project I created with the new coordinating dies for Tim Holtz stamp sets. Having the dies opens up so many possibilities! I have listed the items I used for this project. I will have more inspiration to come! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment