Cozy Cottage birthday card
I just love interactive cards! Today I have created this fun birthday card using the Simon Says Stamp Cottagecore stamp set.
I created the card base from white cardstock. I followed the instructions from a YouTube video from Jennifer McGuire on how to assemble the side folding shadow box card. I then stamped images from the Cottagecore stamp set in black ink and colored them with copic markers.
I fussy cut out all the shapes with detail scissors (there are coordinating dies if you don't want to do that) and arranged them on the back panel of the box card as well as the inside panel with liquid glue. I created a simple design on the front of the card before you open it. Click on the link below for a short video๐
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies:
.jpeg)

This is so cozy and delightful! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete