Cow Cuties
Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the adorable Cow Cuties from the new Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release. I just loved coloring in these sweet little cows!
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I cut a panel of white cardstock using the decorative Petal Point rectangle frame dies. I used distress ink and a blending tool to create a sky and grass background.
Focal Point: I stamped the cute cow images from the stamp set onto white cardstock and colored them using copic makers. I used a copic friendly black ink. I then fussy cut them out. If you are not a crazy person like me who enjoys fussy cutting, there are coordinating dies available for this stamp set.
Sentiment: I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set in dark brown ink and used the coordinating die to cut it ot and pop it up under the sweet cows. I added a few sequins for some bling.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and methods on how to make beautiful cards. They are all stunning. Big hugs Maria xxx
ReplyDelete