Altenew Going Around in Circles

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme ~ Going Around in Circles

This week we are featuring products from Altenew. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Today I am featuring the Altenew Handmade Happiness embossing folder to create this colorful background that I made a shaker thank thanks project.
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: I trimmed down a quarter sheet of white cardstock to ink blend in rainbow order with dye inks. I then ran it through the embossing folder and used a sandpaper disc to remove some of the color from the raised areas of the impression.
Focal Point: I used a circle die and a heart die to create the shaker element. I used acetate behind the circle and foam tape to make the well to hold the iridecent sequences. I glued the heart back in the middle of the circle directly onto the acetate.
Sentiment: I cut the thanks die from white cardstock three times for thickness and adhered together with liquid glue. I used a pre-printed sentiment strip to add under the thanks with more foam tape.
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:

Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!





Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara :-) I love the embossing folder design, and the colors and shaker element are beautiful! Love this! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party