Sunflower Meadow Birthday card

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the Sunflower Meadow stamp set from the new Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release. I have tried my hand at some watercoloring with this beautiful stamp set.
Card Base: Half sheet of white cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: Quarter sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of watercolor paper cut out with a stitched rectangle die.
Focal Point: I began by adding a light brushing of water across the entire watercolor panel. I then used the floral images from the Sunflower Meadow stamp. I stamped them on the wet panel with a light distress ink so I could create a no-line watercolored look. I added ink splatter after is was dry.
Sentiment: I used one of the sentiments from the Daisy Frame stamp set and coordinating die to cut it out and pop it up on the top of the card. I tied some natural twine around the watercolored panel and adhered to the card base.
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party