Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release day -

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the from the new Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release. I am featuring the Tissue Paper Stems die set. This project made good use of my left over colored cardstock in my stash! 
Card Base: Half sheet of cream cardstock top folded to create an A2 card size.
Background: White cardstock cut to a quarter sheet and ran through the new Woven Rings embossing folder. I used a paper trimmer to leave a bit of a border.
Focal Point: I cut the flowers and stems from various colors of scrap cardstock and adhered them to the background with liquid glue and 3d foam squares for some dimension on petals.
Sentiment: I used the Blessed die from the Oak Leaf die set cut from gold and white cardstock. I tied some natural twine around the background before I adhered it to the card base. I added the sentiment over the twine with foam squares.
Click HERE to check out this new release packed with goodies! 
I hope you enjoyed the project I made got some inspiration. I have listed all the supplies I used for this project below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by and happy release day!

Supplies:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party