Pink & Main Make Your Own Background
Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
This week's challenge theme ~ Make Your Own Background
This week we are featuring products from Pink & Main. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Today I am featuring some gorgeous ink pads from Pink & Main. I was surprised how amazing these inks blend!
Card Base: Top folding half sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock cut to an A2 size card base.
Background: I used one sheet of a plaid stencil set and the Pink & Main inks to create this background. I used the same skinny line stencil and just rotated for each color. I used a blending brush to blend the ink into the stencil. I then trimmed it down to fit the card base and leave a bit of a border.
Focal Point: I cut the flowers, leaves and stems from the die set out of white cardstock and used a copic marker to color the leaves, stems and center of the flowers. I adhered them to the background with liquid glue and 3d foam squares for dimension.
Sentiment: I cut a banner from a die I had in my stash out of coral cardstock and then used the letters from a birthday banner die set that I cut from white.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)



Comments
Post a Comment