Colorful Bubbles Thanks

Hello crafty friends! I am happy to share a project featuring the Opulent Thanks die and the Bubbles stencil from the new Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release. What a fantastic size this die is and this stencil is just screaming for color!
Card Base: I cut a full sheet of white cardstock in half and then created a landscape top folding A2 size card base.
Background: I trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to fit the card base leaving a bit of a border. I placed the panel on a tacky silicone mat and used large blending brushes to add a light shade of each color in thirds across the panel. I then placed the bubbles stencil over the panel and used smaller blending brushes and more pressure to create a darker shade over the stencil using the same colors.
Focal Point and Sentiment: I wanted to create a "ghost" background so I used the shadow die from the thanks set and cut it out from the ink blended panel. I also cut it from fun or craft foam and adhered to the back of the shadow cut to pop it up. I then die cut the thanks from white cardstock 3 times for thickness and adhered to the pop up shadow element with liquid glue. I added a sub-setiment with foam squares.
I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project I made. I have posted a tutorial over on my Instagram page if you want to see how I created this project. I have listed the supplies below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday release blog hop - day 3

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party