I'm so happy to be participating in day 1 of the Simon Says Stamp In My Heart blog hop. I hope you get some inspiration and enjoy the giveaway and a special offer for this blog hop. This gift with purchase will expire March 22nd at 11:59 pm will supplies last.👇👇👇 For this hop I will be sharing two projects using the gorgeous Gerbera Daisy Background stamp that I am showcasing with different techniques. You can decide which way you would like to try! I had a lot of fun creating each one. This first technique I used is to stamp the Gerbera Daisy background stamp onto watercolor cardstock using white embossing powder. I heat se the stamped image then trimmed it down to fit an A2 size card base. Then I used distress inks and a waterbrush to add color to each daisy for a whimsical watercolor look. I used one bow dies from the new Little Bow die set cut from red cardstock to add as a focal point for my sentiment which was stamped in red ink. To add shine I added clear sticky...
I'm so happy to be participating in day 1 of the Simon Says Stamp DieCember blog hop. This post will have lots of inspiration, giveaways and a special offer for this blog hop. This first project is a shaker holiday card featuring the Jolly Snowmen Embossing Folder . I cut the three sonowmen using the dies that are included with the embossing folder. I colored them with copics and added them to the inside of the Antique Snowglobe emboss and cut die to create this cute scene. I framed it using the Eyelet Layer Frames colored with distress ink. Last, I added the Warm Wishes Medley die cut from white cardstock. I used the Love Celebration Plate die to create this next project. I die cut the plate several times from colored cardstock and once from white cardstock. I paper pieced the elements from the colored cardstock cuts on to the white cut. I tied some gold twine at the top of the card and added the CZ Designs Little Winter Banner dies cut from gold cardstock. The last project i...
I'm so happy to be participating in day 1 of the Simon Says Stamp Sugar & Spice Blog Hop. This post will have lots of inspiration, giveaways and a special offer for this blog hop. Special Offer👇👇👇 This first project features the Candy Cane Plate die and the Fancy Joy & Cheer die set . This card came together effortlessly. I can see making a whole bunch for the holiday season. All die cutting! Next, I created a holiday card featuring the Charming Berry Branch die that I cut from light green cardstock and added to a dark green panel of cardstock for contrast. I added a few red jewels for the berries with a sentiment from the new CZ Designs Inside Greetings Holiday stamp set . Last, I used the coordinating die that is included with the Santa Faces Emboss and cut set . I love the texture and detail that this 3d embossing folder gives to the cute santa faces. I colored them in with copic markers and again used a light green background strip for contrast. Super easy to mak...
Comments
Post a Comment