I'm so happy to be participating in day 1 of the Simon Says Stamp In My Heart blog hop. I hope you get some inspiration and enjoy the giveaway and a special offer for this blog hop. This gift with purchase will expire March 22nd at 11:59 pm will supplies last.👇👇👇 For this hop I will be sharing two projects using the gorgeous Gerbera Daisy Background stamp that I am showcasing with different techniques. You can decide which way you would like to try! I had a lot of fun creating each one. This first technique I used is to stamp the Gerbera Daisy background stamp onto watercolor cardstock using white embossing powder. I heat se the stamped image then trimmed it down to fit an A2 size card base. Then I used distress inks and a waterbrush to add color to each daisy for a whimsical watercolor look. I used one bow dies from the new Little Bow die set cut from red cardstock to add as a focal point for my sentiment which was stamped in red ink. To add shine I added clear sticky...
I'm so happy to be participating in day 1 of the Simon Says Stamp Sugar & Spice Blog Hop. This post will have lots of inspiration, giveaways and a special offer for this blog hop. Special Offer👇👇👇 This first project features the Candy Cane Plate die and the Fancy Joy & Cheer die set . This card came together effortlessly. I can see making a whole bunch for the holiday season. All die cutting! Next, I created a holiday card featuring the Charming Berry Branch die that I cut from light green cardstock and added to a dark green panel of cardstock for contrast. I added a few red jewels for the berries with a sentiment from the new CZ Designs Inside Greetings Holiday stamp set . Last, I used the coordinating die that is included with the Santa Faces Emboss and cut set . I love the texture and detail that this 3d embossing folder gives to the cute santa faces. I colored them in with copic markers and again used a light green background strip for contrast. Super easy to mak...
I'm so happy to be participating in day 1 of the Simon Says Stamp DieCember blog hop. This post will have lots of inspiration, giveaways and a special offer for this blog hop. This first project is a shaker holiday card featuring the Jolly Snowmen Embossing Folder . I cut the three sonowmen using the dies that are included with the embossing folder. I colored them with copics and added them to the inside of the Antique Snowglobe emboss and cut die to create this cute scene. I framed it using the Eyelet Layer Frames colored with distress ink. Last, I added the Warm Wishes Medley die cut from white cardstock. I used the Love Celebration Plate die to create this next project. I die cut the plate several times from colored cardstock and once from white cardstock. I paper pieced the elements from the colored cardstock cuts on to the white cut. I tied some gold twine at the top of the card and added the CZ Designs Little Winter Banner dies cut from gold cardstock. The last project i...
Comments
Post a Comment