Pretty Pink Posh August Blog Hop - Day 1

Welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh August Blog Hop! I'm excited to share some projects that I have created using some of the adorable products from this new release! Pretty Pink Posh is giving away three $30 gift certificates - one for each day of the hop. Leave comments along the blog hop for lots of chances to win! 
This first project uses the Big Halloween Cupcake die set. This is an A2 size card with an inked blended panel with a candy corn background. I used the different sizes of circles from the die set to create eyeballs for the cupcake to make it a little bit creepy!
This second project features the Spooky Mug Additions die, and the Ghost Holder die set. The bats are from the Big Halloween Cupcake die set and the greeting is from the Halloween Train stamp set. The background is blended with distress inks to create a fun spooky sky.
This third project features the Batty About You stamp and die set. Even though I fussy cut out the images from this set it does have coordinating dies you can purchase too. Again I ink blended a spooky sky with a cloud stencil and distress ink. I just love these adorable bats!
Last project features the Build a Monster die set. This is such a fun die set that has quite a few monsters you can create. Perfect to keep your little monsters busy creating. I let my 4 year old grandson play with some of the images I die cut out from this set!
I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have made for this blog hop and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked the some of the supplies I used below for your convenience. If you want to know the specific  colors of inks I used, just leave me a comment requesting that. I have also included today's hop list. Happy Hopping!

Supplies:

Blog Hop Day 1

Comments

  1. These are all sooo cute! I LOVE the monster one and your darling backgrounds! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all four of your cards. The colors are beautiful. And I loved how you made the first one a birthday card. I have a nephew who's birthday is on Halloween. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spooky but not scary vibe of these stamps and dies! Can’t wait to use them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live the cutesy look for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute cats ideas! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that it is spooky but not scary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so fun! Love all of the fun little elements in the die sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you used. They are so cute and not scary which are my favorite type of Halloween cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so fabulously created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards highlight the fun of Halloween; so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The eyes on the cupcake--too funny! I love the colors you chose, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards Barbara. Soo spooky cute and you always have the best backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute Halloween release! Love what you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute cards. My fave is the little monsters, because that’s my favorite set of the release.😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spooky Cute cards! I love the ghost and monsters but they are all fang-tastic!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those monsters are the cutest! I can’t wait to play with these sets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many cute cards I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Build a Monster card hit it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic cards! I love the bright colors on the cupcake design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. they are all really great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your blends are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The bright colors! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such fun cards! Love all the cute Halloween designs and your pretty ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for creating so many wonderful cards to showcase this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful fun Halloween cards! I think my favorite are the monsters, love that brick background and those not too scary monsters! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Alicia Nicole' FergusonAugust 13, 2024 at 6:47 PM

    I love HALLOWEEN!!! I enjoy your cards and they have given me a lot of inspiration! And I agree the bats are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous cards! Especially love the colorful little monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Great cards. Loving the bats and monster.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cupcakes, ghosts, bats & monsters oh my! Great variety.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow so many cute cards! Thanks for sharing all these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your Halloween designs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my goodness! I love all of the bright colors on your cards! And yes, those bats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are amazing!! I especially love the first two cards! Your color choices are perfect!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your samples; especially that fun cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are all spooktacular! The little eyes on top of the cupcake are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  37. spooky cute cupcake! adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Cheering For You release Blog Hop - Day 1