Simon Says Stamp Sunny Vibes Release day

It's release day! I'm happy to be sharing a project I made with some of the amazing items from the new Simon Say Stamp Sunny Vibes release. πŸ‘ˆ click on the link to see the entire new release.
I have made a sweet summer tag using a few of the amazing new goodies from this new release.
I trimmed down a piece of smooth white cardstock using a paper trimmer and a corner chomper (remember those?) to create my tag. I then used a plaid stencil to create a soft background with distress ink. I inked the edges of the tag too. 
I used the new Divine Peony die cut from white cardstock. I used distress ink and a finger dauber to colored the flower and leaves. The sentiment is from the new Sunshine and Smile stamp and coordinating die set. I added some sparkle with a tape runner and clear glitter.
I hope you the project I made and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the supplies I have used. Thank you for stopping by and happy release day!!

Supplies:

Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful tag! You did a wonderful job! Can you please tell me the name of the plaid stencil or the company that made it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1