Pretty Pink Posh June Blog Hop

Welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh June Blog Hop! I'm excited to share some projects that I have created using some of the adorable new products from the this release. Pretty Pink Posh is giving away three $30 gift certificates - one for each day of the hop. Leave comments along the blog hop for lots of chances to win! 
First up...I made this A2 sized card base from red cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel of white cardstock to create a fun background. I used the new Brick Background stencil with distress ink as well as a masked off portion to create the ground. I then stamped the images from the new Construction Additions colored them with copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I used a white gel pen to add some details.
Next card is for the football lover in your life! I began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then stenciled some stars on a panel cut from craft cardstock and trimmed to leave a bit of a white border. The shaker element is from the new Football Shaker die. I cut it from brown and white cardstock. To create the shaker element I used the die to also cut fun foam and acetate to house the shaker bits. I then finished it off by die cutting the birthday die out of red cardstock.
Up next is a far out card! The base is another A2 size card cut from white cardstock. I created a panel cut from more white cardstock to ink blend into an outer space themed background. I used the new Planet shaker die. I cut it out of white cardstock which I ink blended. Then cut fun foam and acetate to encase the shaker bits. I used circle dies to add more planets.
Last, I created this A2 size card base from orange colored cardstock.I created a panel cut from white cardstock and used the new Layered Street Signs stencil to create a fun background. I trimmed it down to leave a bit of a border. I then die cut all the pieces from the new big dump truck die set from more colored cardstock. I adhered them together and added it to the stenciled panel with a sentiment stamped with white embossing ink and heat set with white embossing powder.
I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have made for this blog hop and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked the supplies I used below for your convenience. I have also included the hop list. Happy Hopping!

Supplies:
Hop - Day 1

Comments

  1. These are all amazing! I LOVE the space one sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cards are so special. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love these cards. They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red truck card with faux stitching, all those details make it really eye catching. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards! The red truck is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing cards! I really love the far out card..an amazing background for your shaker planet. So fun!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE CARDS
    ESPECIALLY THE FOOTBALL SHAKER

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards with these new designs! Love the fun scenes and the shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love every card. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The trucks are so cute. I love your scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are great cards, Barbara!! I was going to pick the first one as my favorite but then I saw the Out of this World shaker card and I absolutely love that one. But do we really have to pick a favorite? Of course not because we love it all! Gret job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your cards are super cute! The first card is my favorite...the red frame around the truck is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lauryne CunninghamJune 10, 2024 at 3:58 PM

    Wow! Fantastic cards! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness so many awesome cards, loved them all

    ReplyDelete
  16. AMAZING! Love all of your cards! Those shakers are fabulous! The other cards are awesome! You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the inspiration for masculine cards! Love all the fun cards! I'm crazy about the brick background with the cement truck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So hard to find stamps/dies for cards for little boys. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the variety of fun and colorful cards you made with this release.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your last photo is so cool... love the construction add-ons! lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! 4 awesome cards! Love them all. I really like the red used in the first construction card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My 2 year old grandson sleeps with a football. I need to make him that card

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards. I can't pick a favorite since I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have outdone yourself! These are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all amazing cards. Now I can make one for my grandson. Thank you for the inspiration πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are such unique cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Michelle HarlamertJune 12, 2024 at 9:13 AM

    Love all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Barb - Wow, are you ever spoiling us!! I love all four cards. I adore the first one, the red one w/ the cement mixer truck. I also love the shakers!! GREAT job!! You get an A+ from this teacher!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such awesome cards! Love them…

    ReplyDelete
  30. Michelle HarlamertJune 13, 2024 at 9:47 AM

    What great cards for the boys out there. Love these themes.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Who would think that a card with a cement mixer would be so adorable? But it is! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Omg every single card is 🀯 I love how you photographed the last one the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Holy Cards Batman! I love what you've done and I will need the Fancy Card Die and these adorable construction sets!!!! SWOOOOOON.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Cheering For You release Blog Hop - Day 1