Brutus Monroe Masculine

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Masculine!

We are featuring products from Brutus Monroe. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I'm excited to share a project for this week's challenge. I am using the Brutus Monroe White Aqua Splash ink to create a stunning background for a Father's Day card. The pigment in this ink is amazing and so bright!
I began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel cut from black cardstock leaving a bit of a white border. I then die cut many sizes of die cut stars from red, white and blue cardstock. I randomly arranged them on the panel. Using the Brutus Monroe White Aqua Splash ink I splattered it all over the panel.
I die cut the large happy die from white and red cardstock. I die cut the white portion of the die 3 times for thickness. I adhered the pieces together with liquid glue and popped it up on the background panel with foam squares.
Last, I stamped the sub-sentiment on blue cardstock with clear embossing ink and heat set it using white embossing powder. I trimmed it down to a strip and popped it up with more foam squares.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2