Pretty Pink Posh May Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh May Blog Hop - day 2. I'm excited to share some projects that I have created using some of the adorable new products from this release. Pretty Pink Posh is giving away $30 gift certificates - one for each day of the hop. Leave comments along the blog hop for lots of chances to win! 
Celebrate Cupcake card: I created this card using the new Big Celebration Cupcake die set. I created a patriotic plaid background and the eyelet rectangle die cut from vellum to showcase this cupcake. I colored the images from this die set with distress inks.
Hello Little One card: I created this card using the new Baby Mug addition die set and Baby Basics stamp set. I ink blended soft colors on opposite corners of the background using distress oxide inks. I die cut the images from the die set from colored and white cardstock. I added color the white cardstock images with distress ink. I stamped the sentiment in white embossing ink and heat set that with white embossing powder on colored cardstock. I die cut that out using the eyelet circle dies.
Onesie Background card: I made a fun background using the onesie die from the Baby Mug Additions die set. I die cut it out of several scraps of colored cardstock and popped them up on a cream piece of cardstock trimmed to leave a bit of a white border. I used the Hello die for my sentiment cut 3 times from white cardstock for thickness.
Shaker Onesie card: I had so much fun creating this shaker card using the new Onesie Shaker die. The background was ink blended with distress inks and I used the new Baby Word stencil to add texture with white texture paste. the onesie shaker element was created with white cardstock and topped off with one of the gorgeous bows from the new Beautiful Bows die set. I used distress ink to color it.
I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have made for this blog hop and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked the supplies I used below for your convenience. I have also included the hop list. Happy Hopping!

Supplies:
Hop Order:

Comments

  1. Gorgeous set of cards! I really love the t-shirt background card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Love the mug additions and the onesie shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic projects, Barb! I love all four!!! The baby onesie shaker and the card w/ lots of onesies are suberb, but the patriotic one and the baby mug are also brilliant. Yours is one of my favorite stops so far!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, awesome projects. They are all great, but the cupcake is so unique and the baby shaker is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I LOVE your onesie ones! Great shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That onesie background is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card samples are darling! So festive! Will be a fun card to get!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome 4th of July and baby cards! Love the festive cupcake all decked out for the 4th! Sweet baby designs, especially the fun onesie shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your samples , the baby card attracted me here but then the 4th of July cupcake so cute and the mug !!!!Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun and adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Festive patriotic cupcake card and cute variety of baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your baby cards. So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing so many adorable cards to showcase this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving this whole new collection and what you've done with them is truly special. I love the patriotic background with the cupcake -- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! I like the onesie shaker card the best. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are wonderful! I especially love the sparkly onsie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lauryne CunninghamMay 10, 2024 at 5:31 AM

    What a fantastic variety of cards! I love the onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SWOON!! I LOVE these Cards!! The Shaker Card is my FAVORITE!! THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the background ideas and combinations with the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards designs, so creative!😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1