Memory Box Add Some Die Cuts

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Use Die Cuts

We are featuring products from Memory Box. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I am so happy to share some inspiration for this week's challenge. I have chosen to use the Memory Box A2 Rectangle Frame dies for my project.
I made this card with an A2 size card base cut from smooth white cardstock. I then used a wonky stitched die to cut out a panel with the plaid image to fit on the card base with a bit of a white border.
To make the plaid background: Used a rectangle die to cut out the center of an A2 size panel of vellum paper to create my mask. I then added removable tape to the back of my mask and applied it to a piece of white cardstock. I then taped off the areas I wanted to ink blend with post it tape. This is a removable adhesive backed strips of paper.
You can re-use the strips and ink blend in any color or size. I have found that the more random pattern turns out best. For some sparkle I used a permanent tape runner and glitter to the pattern for a bit of sparkle. I then pulled off the mask and added my die cut daisy and sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2