Tim Holtz Stencil It!

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Stencil It!

We are featuring products from the amazing Tim Holtz. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
Do you love to use a stencil to create a background? I do! I especially love to combine stencils with Tim Holtz amazing line of distress inks and oxides. The possibilities are endless!
On a panel of white cardstock I created a background using the Simon Says Stamp Lattice Tile stencil and Tim Holtz Pumice Stone distress oxide. I laid the stencil on an grip mat and using a blending brush adding the ink all over the stencil. I then trimmed it down to fit an A2 size card base leave a bit of a white border.
I then die cut several flowers from the Simon Says Stamp Aurora Blooms die set out of scraps of colored cardstock I had in my stash. I arranged them on the stenciled panel with 3d foam squares and then added some white gel pen detail. Last, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder. I then die cut it out and added it the card with more foam squares.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1