Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release day

It's release day! I'm happy to be sharing a project I made with some of the amazing items from the new Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release.
Wedding card? Covered! Dads and Grads? Covered! This release has it all! If you would like to see all the amazing new goodies just click HERE! I have made a fun whimsical wedding card using the new Fancy Happy Ever After die because next to birthday cards, its my most requested type of card.
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then die cut a wonky stitched panel from more white cardstock and ink blended some splotches here and there for a fun background to showcase the new Happy Ever After die from this new release. I die cut that twice. Once from white cardstock and once from matte gold cardstock and adhered them together a bit off-set so the gold peeks out a bit. I popped that up with a few foam squares.
I then die cut a few flowers from more white cardstock from my stash and added them above and below the sentiment die. 
This card came together so easy and was so much fun to make. I hope you got some inspiration and want to head over to the Simon store to check out all the amazing new products in this release. I have listed and linked all the supplies I have used. Thank you for stopping by and happy release day!!

Supplies:

Comments

  1. This is a great card, I love the ink blending colors. The gold die cut really sets off the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1