Mother's Day Tag

Are you loving the new Simon Says Stamp Be Bold release? I just fell in love with the Pretty Petals layering stamp set! I wanted a tag to tie to a present for Mother's Day to make it extra special. I'll share how I made it..
I wanted to make my own tag using a paper trimmer and an old corner chomper that I've had in my stash for about 15 years! Don't worry, I have added a tag die to the supply list that is similar. I cut the tag from smooth white cardstock. I used some pink ink and a blender brush to add a bit of color to the tag. I then ink splattered it with black ink for some interest.
Using the new Pretty Petals stamp set I stamped all the sizes of flowers from the set using more shade of pink. I then fussy cut them out and added them to the tag with foam squares. I used a fine lined black pen to dray stems. I then stamped the sentiment in pink ink and used the coordinating die to cut it out and added it underneath the blooms. I used some white ribbon and baker's twine to finish this tag off.
I hope you have enjoyed the project I shared and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked the supplies below for your convenience. Please feel free to leave a message if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1