Lawn Fawn Interactive

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is to make an  Interactive card

We are featuring products from Law Fawn. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
Lawn Fawn has so many wonderful dies and stamps to make an interactive projects. I have to admit that I have struggled to create projects with lots of moving parts. I chose the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture die and I was surprised how easy it came together. Lots of fun making it too.
I made this card using an A2 sized card base cut from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I ink blended the top and bottom using oxide inks. I then die cut the pieces of the Magic Picture die from white cardstock and ink blended the pieces using the same oxide inks. I recommend that you visit the Lawn Fawn Youtube channel to see on how to assemble the Magic Picture die set.
I stamped the peacock in black ink that copic friendly. I then chose some blue and teal copics to color the images. I forgot to mention that before I ink blended the moving parts of the Magic Picture I had stamped the peacock and then made a mask to cover the image to leave it white so I could color it. I stamped the sentiment from more black ink. Please leave a comment if you have a questions.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!












Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara :-) The images are adorable, I need to dig mine out!! I love the ink blending, looks absolutely fabulous! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1