Impression Obsession Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Anything Goes!

We are featuring products from Impression Obsession. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
Just so happens I needed another wedding card! For this challenge I will be using the Impression Obsession Mr & Mrs die set. Lot's of love flowing over here!
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another panel of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border to create my background.
Using a layering stencil, I was able to create a lovely soft background for my wedding card. I used yellow and gray die inks to ink blend the floral images. I then inked the edges and "flicked" gray ink on the stenciled panel.
I die cut the Impression Obsession Mr & Mrs die from silver glitter cardstock. I die cut a square frame from white cardstock to feature the sentiment. I layered the square frame for thickness I then adhered the sentiment to the frame with foam squares.
I added a white and silver ribbon around the panel and tied a bow. I added the framed sentiment on top of the ribbon with liquid glue. A few sequins finishes this card off.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1