Pretty Pink Posh A Bit O' Green

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is  A Bit O' Green

We are featuring products from Pretty Pink Posh. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
Some people make traditional St. Patrick's Day meals, wear some green that day for luck or look for the end of the rainbow! All these fun traditions make this holiday fun even if you are not Irish! Today I'm sharing a St Patrick's day inspired project for this challenge. 
I created a top folding A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then used a wonky stitched die to create a panel to ink blend with distress oxides for a bright background. Using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Shamrocks die set I cut them from white, green and pattern cardstock. I added some gold splatters and white gel pen detail and popped them up with 3d foam squares on the ink blended panel.
I then die cut the Lucky die from gold cardstock and 2 more times from white cardstock for thickness and adhered together with liquid glue. I added that to the upper center of the shamrocks. I then stamped the sup-sentimens using a coordinated green ink and trimmed out with a paper trimmer.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1