Hero Arts Anything Goes

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is  Anything Goes!

We are featuring products from Hero Arts. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
When I saw this adorable Hero Arts Fancy Dies Gumball Machine I just had to play with it. As a child I loved gumball machines. They were so fun! 
I made this card with an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel cut from yellow cardstock and added it to the card base. Next, I die cut a scalloped rectangle from white cardstock and ink blended using distress ink.
I die cut the Hero Arts Fancy Gumball die out white, silver and colored cardstock. I arranged them together on the ink blended panel using foam squares. 
I then die cut the celebrate banner from colored cardstock and adhered to the top of the gumball machine.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1